Terms & Conditions
HCA Distributing operates during the hours of 7:30am to 5:00pm. Monday through Friday.
HCA Distributing Terms & Conditions
- All returns require prior approval before they will be accepted. Anything shipped to HCA without prior approval will be refused.
- Return Requests should be initiated with our sales team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us in Denver at 303-339-8969 or in Salt Lake City at 801-228-0027. You may also reach us Toll Free at 1-877-532-3027.
- New, factory sealed product may be returned within 30 days from the date of original purchase. Product returned after 30 days will incur a 20% restock fee.
- Products returned to stock must be new and unopened.
- Only in store merchandise credit will be given for authorized returns.
- In the event of a refund, HCA will credit the form of payment used or issue a credit on file.
- Closeout Items are not eligible for refund or exchange. All closeout sales are final.
- Special orders are non-refundable or exchangeable. Please insure that you are ordering the correct item; HCA Distributing will not be held accountable for dealer errors. Special order items will be indicated as such on the website.
- All Special Orders are prepaid unless you have terms AND have a ‘prepaid exempt’ form on file. Special orders are processed immediately and in the order in which they were received. Product will not be ordered until payment is received. Freight may be charged separately so that an accurate amount is applied. The customer is responsible for all applicable shipping charges fees associated with the special order.
- Rushed Special Orders incur an additional $30 charge, will be placed immediately, and will be placed 2nd day or overnight air. The customer is wholly responsible for all charges associated with the order.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery on all regular Special Orders. You will be called when the product arrives.
- Please call or ask if you have any questions on whether or not something may or may not be a Special Order item.
- Defective products are eligible for return only within the guidelines of each manufacturer. Most factories require customers to contact their individual customer service lines to trouble shoot the problem. These factories will require a ‘service number’ acquired by you (the customer) before we (HCA) can start the exchange or credit process.
- Some ‘defective’ product will be tested at HCA before replacement or credit are issued. Any product found to be in good working condition will be returned to the customer
- Most TV’s/Monitors/Projectors generally require in-field service repairs per the manufacturer’s warranty. Returns for TV’s/Monitors or projectors will only be accepted with prior approval from the factory.
- Most receivers out of warranty require repair and shipment to an authorized warranty and out of warranty facility. Currently this facility is:
- Adam’s Electronics 7128 Edinger Avenue - Huntington Beach, CA 92647 714.848.0110 – www.adamselectronics.com
Ordering & Shipping
- Normal Business hours are 7:30 am to 5:00 pm (Mountain), Monday through Friday. This may exclude major holidays and/or days with inclement weather.
- Sale Terms:
- HCA Distributing is a wholesale distributor. You must be an authorized dealer to purchase product through HCA Distributing. Some brands require extra certification and/or authorization in order for the customer to sell those products.
- A valid copy of a Sales Tax License must be on file with the Dealer Application before an order can be processed.
- Online accounts can be reached or initiated by visiting our site: www.hcadist.com.
- Payment Terms:
- Dealer payment terms are: Cash, COD, Company/Personal Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and/ or Discover Card. Transamerica is a finance option available to qualified and pre-approved dealers. No orders will be processed for shipment or pickup on past due accounts.
- Credit cards must be in the name of the business or the business principle on file, for the transaction. Customers who violate this condition could lose their ability to transact with HCA distributing.
- Open Account Terms may be applied for and will be considered on a case by case basis. Interest will be applied to the total balance of all past due invoices for customer who have terms.
- Returned checks and credit card initiated reversed credit card transactions will incur a $30 or greater fee per incidence. Customers who continuously have problems with this could have their ability to pay by these methods revoked and be reassigned to payment via cash or cashier’s check.
- HCA Distributing reserves the right to pursue legal action on all delinquent accounts. The Dealer agrees to pay all attorney fees and legal costs associated with and/or incurred by collecting money owed by the Dealer, including post-judgment costs of collection.
- Shipping Terms:
- HCA will pay UPS ground shipping on any order (deliverable within the Continental United States), placed in any manner, over $750.00.
- Any item which requires delivery via LTL will be billed as such: Racks of 27U or less will incur a shipping charge of $95.00, Racks of 28U or higher will incur a shipping charge of $115.00.
- Conduit does not qualify for Free UPS shipping. This is an over-sized item. UPS shipping charges will be $30 per roll.
- HCA will charge $27.50 for 3-hour delivery and $48.50 for 1-hour delivery. Extra charges may apply to deliveries outside of the E-470 loop.
- Shipped backorders are not charged outbound freight excluding any situation related to a special, rushed order or any order shipping outside the continental US, and any order that did not originally meet the free freight amount.
- Free Shipping excludes any COD charges, fees or special order charges.
- Expedited shipping requests will be charged with all associated fees and/or charges.
- Orders will be shipped FOB Denver, Colorado. Shipping charges will be prepaid, added and/or left off the invoice in accordance with the customer’s account specifications and in accordance with freight policy.
- Orders will ship via UPS ground unless otherwise arranged. UPS Next Day, Two Day, Three Day, and COD are also available at an additional charge. UPS shippable orders received by 3:30 pm (Mountain) will be processed and shipped the same day.
- Orders that must be shipped via LTL will be shipped via a carrier selected by HCA. Additional charges will be incurred for truck orders shipping to a residential address or address without proper dock high receiving.
- You may also pick up your order via Will Call at one of our Showroom/Warehouse Location.
- Denver, Colorado: 2650 W 2nd Avenue, #15 Denver, CO 80219
- S. Salt Lake City, Utah: 427 Lawndale Drive, Unit A S. Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
- HCA will not drop ship from a manufacturer direct to a dealer or to a dealer’s customer nor will HCA take payment directly or indirectly from a dealer’s customer.
- Prices on the website are effective immediately and subject to change without notice. Availability is subject to change without notice.
- While we, at HCA, do our best to advertise the most accurate pricing, pictures, and product information to the best of our abilities, we will not be held responsible for typographical errors on our website or in any printed or transmitted advertisement or communication.
- By placing an order with HCA, the Dealer is accepting the most current terms and conditions of sale. These terms and conditions are at the discretion of HCA and can be amended without prior notification.
- Shipping, billing, and/or pricing errors must be reported to HCA within 7 days of receiving a shipment or picking up an order.
- Product warranties are covered under the individual manufacturer’s stated warranties. Please refer to the enclosed owner’s manuals and warranty cards for the applicable warranty policy.
- HCA reserves the right to deny business to any one individual or company based on their industry or practical installation knowledge or due to their unethical business practices.
Thank You for Your Continued Commerce
HCA Distributing: The Installer’s Resource